- Property Type: Mixed Farming, Cropping, Pastoral
About this listing
This land was selected and farmed by the current owner's family for over 145 years. Rare opportunity to secure a good sized holding in the acclaimed farming region.
Beautifully undulating pastures with exceptional views. Located in the Thorpdale district. High rain fall area with the Narracan creek frontage. Approx. 10 kms into Trafalgar "Fern Grove" comprises of approx. 310 acres of productive pastures with 90% red soil that has never been cultivated, making an ideal prospect for cropping. Currently a beef grazing property.
The property is fenced into 15 paddocks, with established shelterbelts. Reliable stock water from dams & reticulated troughed water points, in addition to the Narracan Creek. All new fencing & good workable stock handling facilities. Annual fertiliser applications of around 40 tons of straight superphosphate. 4 bedroom 2 bathroom brick veneer main residence. With an additional 3 bedroom weatherboard residence also located on the property. There will also be the opportunity to purchase a neighbouring property with a further 100 acres of grazing land with residence.
All inquiries please call Joe Gunn 0418 594 141
* Great opportunity to purchase this Narracan farmland property
* Nestled in the rolling hills above Trafalgar
* Highly productive property with rich red soil
* 310.3 acres
* Consistent Fertiliser History
* Suited for a diverse range of agricultural pursuits
* Currently operating as grazing farm
* Divided into 15 main paddocks of clean pasture
* Numerous Sheds
* Good fencing & shelter belts
* Situated 10mins from Trafalgar & freeway
* Two residences
* 3 Titles